Thursday, March 20, 2014

I've decided to make a log of one of my projects.

As a VIT CRT Network Coordinator we sometimes put on community events for members.  It just helps to make the learning process fun and enjoyable.  This time it's the CRT Resource Challenge which we ran last year too and it was a lot of fun.


If you're at all interested you can find out more about it here.

So last Christmas break (Summer here in Australia) we went to my in-laws and helped them make apple juice.  They do it every year and fill their freezer We videoed it to make a holiday DVD for the kids and I just thought "hey, that would be nice base for my challenge project".

Talking it over with my husband it seems like I'm about to learn an awful lot about exactly how much preparation goes into a resource like this!  At this point I had the thought that it might be a good idea to share my learning experience.  So here we go!

VLog 1:  the basic idea.


Enjoy your day everyone,

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment